Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea V Arsenal

• 25-02-2003 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

What does everyone think of the draw?
    Myself i tink arsenal are going to run away with it and the premier league,I just hope they can do the treble,i tink they have the best chance out of any1 in europe at the moment,What does every1 think??:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Too close to call IMO. Chelsea have been very good all season but have slipped up on occasion. I reckon Arsenal will nip it maybe 1-0 but it's gona be a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

There is no way they will do the treble. They are a great side but they never do well in Europe, and I think expecting them to win it is just asking too much. I think it is unlikely but Arsenal could end up empty handed. Chelsea are capable of beating them in the cup and although Arsenal are deserved favourites for the league United can still catch them. Five points is far from irretrievable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Dont think they will do the treble.
    Their CL league prospects hang ona thread a bit. They need a win vs Ajax tomoz. They will win the league imo and possibly the FA Cup.

Think Arsenal will beat Chelsea 1-0 tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Chelsea are a strange tema they normally play below their standards against weak teams but they will raise their game against the Gooners.

As a Gooner support I'm hoping for a win but I feel its too close to call.

Also its not the end of the season and until it gets there Arsenal like all the others have won nothing.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Well at least until next week. Chelsea have the ability to beat Arsenal, have a cracking frontline and a decent defence too when all comes right. I feel that Arsenal will beat seven shades of the proverbial outta them. Especially on last weeks performance, having said that Arsenal may be tired from their extra games etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Can't see Arsenal giving it large on the physical to be honest. I think with Arsenal knackered from the extra CL games, Chelsea can do it. The games between the sides have been so close this season, Chelsea are due one. Whoever it was, between Arsenal and United, I was looking forward to it, as I really think Chelsea can do them good.

Advertisement