Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this worth €300?

• 25-02-2003 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

maby 200 .. i wouldnt take it but thats just me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

It probably is worth that. Certainley I would buy it and sell it on for about 450 pretty damn easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭s8n

€300 is not that bad, for a decent office pc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

worth it or not is pretty subjective, but you could easily sell it for 450 r 500 in the BnS. 1Ghz is a nice speed to have.

Take the 500 and start building yourself a new one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,639 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Take it m8. PIII1000 is good CPU (PIII1266 CPU still sells for €200+ on Komplett although this is a tad expensive). This machine has still some life in it. Dunno if you can sell for €450 on BuyandSell, but €400 looks feasible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I sold a celeron 433 for 400 on buyandsell a couple of months ago. And yes, I almost do feel guilty about it ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

F**cker; I bought it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

I have a HP VectraVL400 and its a piece of junk.
    The harddisk died (IBM rebadged by HP). I know a few others who have the same machine and they ALL had the HDD die with 2 years. The onboard graphics and sound is crappy (i810) and in general the machine was a pig until I put XP on it. Its only function now is a game server.... It might be OK for word processing etc but nothing more intensive...

Are you getting any s/w with it?

If not then don't bother

Advertisement