Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inc game

Options
  • 11-03-1998 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Its only now that ive gotten to write about this match , lads great game i would like to apologise for hks behaviour but im sure hes not sorry:)
    As for Clan II i heard somewhere that ye cant wait to play us, im looking forward to that game i hope abat will win but i think i wont be playing for that game. Good luck to both teams.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

: Its only now that ive gotten to write about this match , lads great game i would like to apologise for hks behaviour but im sure hes not sorry:)
    : As for Clan II i heard somewhere that ye cant wait to play us, im looking forward to that game i hope abat will win but i think i wont be playing for that game. Good luck to both teams.

Hey, as a newbie DM player I'm looking forward to playing it too! I think it's going to be a great match but I reckon we're both through so
    it's purely for the honour... which makes it all the more important that we grind you into the earth like the bugs you are!!!! BUGS, do you hear me BUGS I tell you... Muuuuhahhahahaha

, I mean , er... , may the best team win..

DeVore, who is afraid of HK's temper :)

Advertisement