Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Da2live.com

Options
  • 25-02-2003 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

http://www.da2live.com

Site's been updated a bit - check out the upcoming listings. Also - any acts who are due to play there in the near future - please email

-Info
    -Biog
    -www-link
    -1 pic

to actsinfo@da2live.com

Churs!
    Da2Info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gerrymac

Fair play to ya wool for the site. Its deadly, Did you also do LGB'S?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

Cheers man. Aye, did LGB's.. going for a vast overhaul very soon though!

You should set up a business dude, your very good at it. Are you for hire in general? Us computer illiterates at the land of doris could do with a dose of the year 2003 and the technology that it brings.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

I had a business. Until I realised that I wasn't very good at it at all! hehe (for example, take a look at some of the flashbased stuff out there... way over my head!)

After i realised that customers=coonts and were never satisfied, i passed whatever projects i had on. Whatever ones I'm doing now are on the side, eithr as nixers or personal projects. If you could coax someone into designing one for ya, I could give you cheap-as-hell webspace, for a full dot-com setup....

I'll mail ya soon wool, Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

hoops have to say a great job indeed...mick

Advertisement