Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how odd

Options
  • 25-02-2003 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

i was watching late night VH1 classic rock last night and suddenly noticed how much neil young resembles meatloaf. has anyone ever seen them in the same room together? i know i sure haven't.

and as for that kim wilde... back in her day she looked like david bowie, back in his day. i think she'd win in a fight between them, too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Maybe Neil Young went on a binge and got so out of his head on drugs he decided to record a pop opra album.

He was so ashamed of it he realeased it under a alias Meatloaf
    after what he had been eating to put on such weight.

The album turned out to be bat out of hell and was so succesful he decided to keep it up and wears a body suit now whenever he apears as meatloaf.

That could be why his voice has gone a bit in recent years those high notes really take it out of you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

that might also explain the god-awful Trans.

in the voice of comicbookstoreguy: "worst neil young album ever"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I think a Conspiricy may very well have been unlocked!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Sir

Blasphamy!

How dare you soil the good name of Neil Young!!

Hang your heads in shame!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭JAFO

yes.. please do not soil Neils' name., Bernard Shakey would be VERY upset!

• Advertisement
Advertisement