Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets get Drunk?

Options
  • 25-02-2003 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

What do you lads think about havin a Northern Boards Beer bash??

Date: 8th March

:)

<Axe read your PM and get back to me>
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Wouldn't mind as long as there's a few going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Great idea, it'll be mostly the manakin crowd, but who cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

yeh sounds like good oul craic, providied its not on a school night....

bibble! zip! and boing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Fo dee liek im drinking with u :p heh only messin i b there, u married yet :rolleyes: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

:rolleyes: (its a chada thing) CHADA CHANGED HIS AVATAR! BLASHPEMY!

Y have i not posted in here yet?

Yeah ill be up for it. We should go into the front lounge for a sniffter of brandy before teh 'gig'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Well Johnny, if it means I'll finally find out your identity, I'm there!! (I'll be there anyway, but still)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

i know it means a lot to you all, but no, i will not be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

screamin gypsies and mankain, is it reallyt a nite neon4e would want to miss? every one is going to be there, cos it will be ghreat music, and as usual the bar staff will be leniant and will setrve me and i will get puissed off my heaD AND destrpy the street next to drysoinfs (which i ghacve now done twice) and muywhole speeling is ****ed cos i,m pissed so sorry hahahahahaha lol great set manakin wooho! run away!!!! gud lad pete, i love youy!!!

rofl pissed at 21:07! g'wan terr ya gud thang :D !

i was pissed b4 that!!
    lol i have been puissed since about 3 today haeheahehehahehahehaehe nearly bought a new guitar, but flying vs now suck ass in my opinion so i didint get it,.., ho hum, is edel coming up.............it seems not, her fone ****ed, and im not getting fukled ah weel, happy boirthday me!!!!!!!!! i hate my life and i want to die

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

what time would the bash start at, and what time would the music start at?
    like boardsie bash at 9 o'clock, music at 10? something like that axe?

terry needs help, or friends at least...

need help? probably
    need freinds? why when i got so many enemies?

Cry me a river.

Might not be able to make it but I'll try to drop by and grace you all with a little "UnclePauly" magic.

Cry me a river.

i wasnt looking for sympathy, especially not sarcastic sympathy, i was just saying thats all,
    if i wanted sympathy i would actually say the things that make me upset.but im not looking for sympathy, so instead i just make ambiguous references to the depression that engulfs me

i dont want sympathy, i just want to get out of this school

Paul d00d stop pls, u started it AGAIN:rolleyes: leave terr b reframe from hittin the reply button in future when u r mad :p
    Obtw bets on tht my sig is banned in the next 24hrs ?:D

i wasnt angry, i was just stating facts, i didnt seem to mean to be angry, and btw, the thing about the womanisers being paddy danny and marty, i didnt mean any offense to any of u, which paul wrongly interpreted and then decided to tell paddy that i was takin the piss out of him on boards, so thanks paul!

oh, look at that, i can use sarcasm too :D lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

to be fair terry u r a womaniser yerself, & maybe any controversial issues should be confined to face-to-face converstaions in school!? that would be a good idea

who is arkan? im not (that much) of a womaniser, and *** i dont know were or how i got the reputation of it, but neway, who is arkan? i know ur right, and i will refrain from controversy on baords if it can b avoided sorry who is arkan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

Arkan is actually an incredibly powerful Artificial Intelligence, designed to sift through the terabytes of information that circulate daily throughout the internet and flag for examination any documents, e-mails or webpages that have any relation to matters of national security, international or domestic terrorism and the latest football scores. For some reason, this AI has chosen to flame you.

Our apologies,

Majestic 12

Brilliant Duderancher:D

Dan just told me who Johnny the Fox is. Right under my nose the whole time you bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by pauldeehan
    Dan just told me who Johnny the Fox is. Right under my nose the whole time you bastard.

keep it quiet* young deehan ... and ill keep the JD pouring... :)

The **** has hitteth the bucket :eek:

/me runs from johnny's wrath ;)

Several Jack Daniels later Paul decides he can't be bought with drink and prepares to reveal the true identity of Johnny the Fox.
    He is none other than...

A shot rings out and our young hero falls to the ground.

Who shot JR...I mean Paul?:confused:

Advertisement