Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of calling IOL No Limits Daytime

Options
  • 25-02-2003 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

Ok i made a bit of a cock up today I walked away from my pc for 5 hours lettings it connected to the net :( So can I expect a hugh bill ???

Cant find out anywhere how much a minute it is :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

I am not 100% sure but Netsmart costs 4c per minute peak so No Limits is probably the same.

So you are down €12 :o I guess that you will welcome FRIACO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

I guess that you will welcome FRIACO ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I was out sick for most of Jan. I spent maybe €150 on daytime net calls while I was at home that month. I probably spent 4 hours or so a day at peak.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by yellum
    I was out sick for most of Jan. I spent maybe €150 on daytime net calls while I was at home that month. I probably spent 4 hours or so a day at peak.

Why weren't you in bed young man! tut tut! :P

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Originally posted by tech
    I guess that you will welcome FRIACO ???

Flat Rate Internet Access Call Origination. Or in laymans terms 24/7 unmetered access (or similar)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by eth0_
    Why weren't you in bed young man! tut tut! :P

I had nobody to keep me company... You could have offered ..

Advertisement