Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a DB23 Female Connector?

Options
  • 26-02-2003 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in making a computer cable but am having trouble finding a retailer/supplier who has components such as :
    - DB23 Female Connector
    - scart plugs
    - basic cables

Anyone know of such a supplier in Ireland or failing that England or Europe ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Are you sure it's not DB25 plugs/sockets (as in parallel port, old-fashioned serial, some old SCSI, etc.?) never heard of a DB23, although I'm sure they're available somewhere.

Either way, try the usual suspects: Peats, Maplin, Radionics - you should find most or all of the stuff you need.

HTH,
    Gadget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

I think he's building an Amiga->SCART RGB cable. Definitely DB23. Hard to find Back In The Day, probably moreso now. I'd add Farnell to the list of places to look. If you still come up empty, there's a good chance I have a female DB23 in my bits drawer, but I'd set a price of €5 on it just to make sure you look hard enough :)

BTW EyeTech in the UK will sell you an Amiga SCART cable for £12.95.

Advertisement