Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College accommodation (Help!)

Options
  • 26-02-2003 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Ok Ill be totally honest...

I DREAD moving up to Dublin for college.. (I live in Kilkenny)

why?? Because im so uncertain about accomodation. Who will I end up with? Will I get a place? Will I need to work overtime all the time? etc.

My parents want me to sort accomdation out, and I really dont know where to start.
    I dont know what any neighbourhoods are like plus I dont know whats an average price for a student renting. Not only that all the people im staying in contact with when I go to college are staying with family.

:(

Im going to college in Dun Laoghaire. Id like a place near there, but also near the city centre. So maybe somewhere along or near the #45 bus route??

sorry for moaning, im really stressed out about this thing, could anyone just run down things I should know or point me in the right direction here?

Comments

Advertisement