Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

walk out on a film ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

turns out i was wrong in my last post....me and friend walked out of solaris after half an hour....pure and utter crap:rolleyes:

ferdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

minority report was the closest ive ever come to walking out on a film, absolute shiite...and id watch anything, except musicals...i resolved the minority report issue by going out and chatting up the popcorn shop ladies and only watching 10mins here and there of the film...:)

gosts of mars tried my patientce aswell but as i said id watch(almost) anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

walked out on nightmare before christmas ..
    alergic to musicals of all types.. .

Also fell asleep during black tiger something.. bollywood type thing. early morning and packed, overheated ifc meant i had no chance..

i find it hard to walk out on a film.. always want to know what happens no matter how $hite. If i think its gonna be bad i just get plastered before hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,521 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Imagine the people who walked out of Fight Club or FRom Dusk 'til Dawn. :D

BTW Solaris has a redeeming factor in the last minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

what? does clooney die?

Advertisement