Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS Arena - What's it like?

• 26-02-2003 10:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

I'm considering going to Paul "Macca" McCartney in May but i'm not sure if i should go for seated tickets or standing. The concert is in the RDS Arena.

Can someone tell me what the setup is likely to be..will having a seated ticket put you miles away from the stage? Id prefer seated tickets as it's going to be long gig but I'd be willing to take standing if it gives you a superior view of the stage.

davej

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Can do even better than tell you...

here's a link to the seating chart.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/cgi/asp_events/venue_seat.asp?vaxname=uk2&venuenum=443&chart=uk2443a.gif

Standing could get you a better view, once you dont mind being squashed up the front and are fairly tall. Unless you are quick of the mark getting seating tickets you may find yourself stuck in one of the crappy blocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Yeah go for standing, surprisingly these tickets are still on sale, i thought they'd go like hotcakes but then i suppose its only paul mccartney hardly a patch on avril lavigne and robbie!! Also the fact he's playing the same week as bruce springsteen and both concerts are a total rip off price wise but you still got to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

cant believe these tickets are still on sale. .
    and oasis sold out in 20 minutes .. .
    people are crazy and times are strange.

Advertisement