Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Rory Cup

Options
  • 26-02-2003 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Rite, St Mary's vs St Pats, looks set to be a classic, so, tell me who's gonna win?

Who's gonna win on March 17th? 8 votes

St Mary's Magherafelt
    0% 0 votes
    St Pat's Maghera
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

More to the point, who ****ing cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

i'm pretty sure you'll care when you have to give up your st patricks day, i heard mrs o kane is making the whole school go!!
    Also, i think that's very shallow on your behalf paul, this is only the second final we've been in and its a local derby!!
    Where's your school spirit? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

The same place as my work ethic, six feet under. As for giving up St Patrick's day, I'm going drinking so to hell with that.

Honestly, making us all go to it. I got into the National finals of the Russian Roulette championships and they didn't bring the whole school to watch. Too bad I lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

Many of you may find this strange coming from me - the guy who near got beatings a couple of times from the gaelic crowd cos i said i hated them and i wanted to shoot them and a pile of other **** about them - but i hope they kick st pats ass. I really wanted them to win in the semi final and i really really want them to win this final. I think they are dead on and they get too much **** from a pile of people who dont even dislike them, they just slag them cos they think it makes them cool to do so. Well i think people like this should shut ur fu*cking mouth cos u dont know them and its not ur business to slag them off (this is mainly at the younger year groups who you hear shouting in the corriders "kill all the jocks" etc etc. I honestly cant remember the group who did this cos if i did id say their names) Like what the fuc*k r u using words like "jock" for. They are normal average people, and they are sound leds if u actually get to know them. I ****ing hate that word jock soo much u know that. This is northern irealand u know, if u wanna **** off and be an american then do so.
    I also understand y some of u dont like them and may do/may have reason too, this isnt aimed at you. Its at those we tossers who dont even know them yet slag them off!! jock this, jock that!! grrrrr. U arent even in our year and probably never spoke to them?!?
    Just realised this doesnt have alot to do with this post in particular, Just wanted to make my view on this clear. So to any one i may have offended im sorry. Oh wait....

How am i now you rats abortion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

i, like the Mighty Paul, do not care who wins the match

unlike the High Priest Mick-e believes, it is not because i hate footballers, its because i dont like football. i truthfully dont find watching gaelic interesting. that said i do watch the all ireland final most years, but at school level? ZZzzzz.....

As for O' Kane closing the school and making everybody go to it,
    i dont know if that is true. i might go, for the craic, and if we can wear our own clothes, but i might not go. thats my rant. o yeh mick-e good luck on friday, same to phado and peter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

What kind of tool uses the word "jock"??

What year is this your talking about Paul?

Im sure Kingconor will b able 2 give them a kicking but only with the one foot!!

**Awk wat a poor attempt to take da piss of his broken toe!

I think its really sad that you cant give up 1 hour of your time to cheer on your peers!
    Well said Mick-e!
    You suck paul!
    As does the fairy, but yeah, good luck on friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

None of you have any rite to complain. Except for my french brother paul! Vive la resistance!

O'Kane is makin us come in paddies day (whcih i might take off, but i do actually wanna go to the match! FOGRA!), and then givin us next monday off. Except, of course if you do french, because the french students havee to go in for half teh day on monday!

SO!

BAH! HUMBUG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Doesn't anyone see the ultimate bright side of the arrangement other than me? OK, its brighter for me than most, but I'll explain anyway. If we have to go in on 17th March, with the sole purpose of going to watch the match, we might as well be having a day off. Then, we get the following Monday off, as compensation for having to go into school on St. Patrick's. This amounts, essentially to two days off rather than one. I would've been going to the match anyway, so the arrangement suits me rather excellently. Paul, Fairy, look on the bright side. I would've seen something to complain about if we hadn't got the next Monday off!! As it stands though, stop your damn whinging!!!

And anyway, why would you not want the school to win?!?!? Would it not be good for the school to win it? Would it not bring good publicity and a bit of silverware to the school? Might it not put Mrs. O'Kane in a good mood for once? Do you hate football that much that you would hate to see the school win a football competition? Dammit! I would cheer the school on if they were in with a damn good shot of winning some prestigious skating competition, although I despise the sport.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭poeticallydead

hmm this will be fun wearing our uniforms.....
    is that french thing for all years???
    if it is, match or no match i want my st.paddies day off!!!
    what about the green hair dye! the silly hats! the alcohol! everything!!

i think we should revolt:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭poeticallydead

st.pats!!!!!

school pride means nothing to me

apparently they have a team better than most years, and it's usually them and st.pats armagh that are in the final anyways! it was probabaly luck that we got into the final anyways!! And that o'kane will be happy for one minute while she calps foolishly like a seal.... "here onagh onagh onagh, get the fish" seriously have any of you guys seen her clap? shes like the human fan! It would be cool to see the school win. there is more than likely going to be a massive ruckass, which may be fun:D and if any past meetings are to go by there will be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

well, all this about improving the school spirit if we win silverwear, see it from the uppersixths view.....in 4 months the school will be a distant memory to us, we wont care what it's like there, and we wont care if mrs o'kane is in a good mood or not, and you know why? because we will never have to look at her, hear her or think of her ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

where the hell is your school spirit?! you all suck. jesus christ. i mean, i would expect that the finals we have been in everyone wanted us to win. you are all knobs if you dont give a damn

Originally posted by Sterile Fish
    well, all this about improving the school spirit if we win silverwear, see it from the uppersixths view.....in 4 months the school will be a distant memory to us, we wont care what it's like there, and we wont care if mrs o'kane is in a good mood or not, and you know why? because we will never have to look at her, hear her or think of her ever again.

What about when you have to go to her looking for a recomendation/reference for whatever job your looking for?!?!

...then youll wish you went to the match!!!

but the question is...would he?

The answer is.... probably!
    But, seriously, how can you not get behind the lads? Give me a good reason, except for "I hate football!" or "I hate jocks", because who cares if you hate football? And we dont live in america, so we don't have jocks!

i cant get behind the lads bcps the nly one of them i know at all; is rory murrray, he is a ****ing gtreat player, but other than that i really dont give a **** about any sport, soccer, gaelic,. rugby, any thing e;se u can suggest, i dont follow and dont care, about, is that reason enough?
    sorry i cant spell uits my ****ing bday and im really ****in drunk lol

Well happy birthday then!! :D

Ahhh Happy birthday then...evn tho atm your prob out getting eve more drunk!!!

• Advertisement

o aye...does this mean he should be on the homepage or somewherethe bottom were it says birthdays or sumthing..

..i must check that out now!!!!

thats no excuse

silverware? for it to be ina cabinet we rarely get to see?
    and really see it from my point.

option 1) - Standing watching a sport i have little interestin, with people the majority of i dislike

or

option 2) staying at home with my family and friends having good craic?

the only reason i would think off going is if there was chances to get some action, no uniform and if some cool peeps wer going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 killerisme

Indeed we are going2 win i think and i support the lads all the way. im friendly with lots of the guys on the panel and its cool they got this far. i have but very limited interest in the sport. im glad im not involved in it anymore but i certainly dnt hate it. if such a word as "jock" existed over here i would argue that some people like this do exist in our school. but yeh like i support the school n stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

dislike both teams ... cos I went to St. Pius...

hate the St. Marys more than St. Pats

go on St. Pats .....

:)

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox
    dislike both teams ... cos I went to St. Pius...

go on St. Pats .....

Ugh.....grrrr...Our Broc kteam play st.pius on thursday only kingconor is unfot to play as hes seeing da woman;)

i have been informed we are not going to play pius.

also, conor, you never have a chance of action, and arent me and jeffers cool?

Originally posted by Johnny_the_fox

go on St. Pats .....

No need to ask where the sole St. Pats vote came from.

darkillion, you couldnt get a chick if you had a £100 note hanging outta your zipper.

jeffers is cool, you are semi-cool. you just gotta climb the ladder....

• Advertisement

i just realised that i still havnt voted on this thing.....i will go do it now, im bored, go on teh pats :P lol, theres school spirit for ya!
    (plus half the girls in pats are fu*ckable, so would u not rather watch them jumping around in jubilation that our smelly hoes?

Advertisement