Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Rory Cup

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I guess that sort of talk is the reason you are a world renowned womaniser. I'll probably go to the match anyway but I noticed on Friday that St Pat's girls have a tendency to hug and kiss me when I root for their side. My thirty pieces of silver I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

im not a womaniser and i fail to see how anyone could think i am, i have chauvanistic *spelling?* tendancies but im not a womaniser.....im afriad that falls squarely on the shoulders of Marty, Paddy and Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Yes Terry, you see I am known to utilise a form of humour that one might call sarcasm. :p

hmmm, i wonder how stupid us to talking will seem when i mention that we are only sitting a few feet aprt right now but are talking over boards..lol
    are we insane, or is it just me, or is it everyone except me:confused:

i dont know,
    i dont care,
    all i know is,
    they're everywhere

lol, ouch:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

HELLO AND WELCOME TO CYBER DETAHMATCH LIVE!

TERRY (a.k.a Pat Sharp, tbh it is a mullet) vs. PAUL (James Dean Look-a-like, hes sittin beside me!)

Lets GET IT ON CYBER STYLE!

I will pass judgement on the slag points of each post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

where's the "i dont give a ****" vote option? Trust jim 2 lighten mood of topic, g'wan jim ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

your opinions are all very mixed up young conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

I agree with Mick-e. The word 'jock' belongs in American high-schools, I'm sorry to say. In fact I'll stake five quid (not bucks, not dollars) on that particular group of kids liking bands such as Good Charlotte, New Found Glory and Sum 41. I bet they watch Dawson's Creek and have erotic fantasies about going to school in America, just so they can be 'different'.

Get yourselves lives.

If yer different yer different. People who try to be something their not pisses me off. I can honestly say I hate footballers because I got bullied by 'em. I got insulted by 'em. I got walked over by 'em. Then I realised that most of them had double-figure IQs and their opinions bothered me not.

That said, there are a number of guys in our school that play football that are pretty dead on, despite the fact that if you put them together in a gang they'd still take the piss out of me, I hazard to say.

Anyway. I might go to the match. Some girls asked me to go, so if I do go I'm gonna be hanging out with them or somethin'. Couldn't give two ****s about football. Have no interest. I like girls though... contarary to popular opinion.

And such...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by dudeRancher
    In fact I'll stake five quid (not bucks, not dollars) on that particular group of kids liking bands such as Good Charlotte, New Found Glory and Sum 41. .....

what about euros....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

ahh nice to see you arnt closing down as many threads now a days Johnny!

• Advertisement

sshhh! he mite close this one down! you big fool

ok...nvr mind

u mite want 2 no if u already dnt no that everyone doesnt have to go to the amtch...and wen dont have to wear our uniform.

i wasnt for going to teh match neway i intend to spend paddys day getting very drunk and regretting it the next day when i try to do my driver theory test:p lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

MUAH DAN YOUR SIG IS STILLON. Therefore, me being teh first one to spot thsi, i think i shoudl be awarded some congratulatory gift?!

i noticed that it was there, i just didnt mention it....do i qualify for a gift?
    i hate ICT coursework bleh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

I don't see a problem with it yet. Hasn't lagged me up much. I reckon leave it until he starts attatching entire scenes from Lord of the Rings... then we'll have a problem, eh? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

thnx fado, i was actually seeing how long i get away with it on :p but tbh its really small, and imho its looks pretty cool 2 ;) though i have the horrible feeling im some how speakin 2 soon....:eek:

it does look quite cool

look i have 100 posts now:D

crazy posterrree:D

im an insane poster

• Advertisement

yes and your also a spammor..in fact a lot of us are!!!uggghhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Hee hee hee, did anyone actually buy any of those ****ty flags???

Nope but i wonder if i could get mre carr to make me a massive checked 1 that wud fit around me?

Good idea lol, hide the afro!!

Originally posted by kingconor
    Good idea lol, hide the afro!!

You call me a spammer??????

Why couldnt u just say that to me whilst in class..or even mention something about it because i was sitting beside u, which is about 1 foot away....NOT EVEN 1 METRE!!!!No wonder your behind in your database!!!!

1. I'm not behind, i'm as far on as you are
    2. I was talking to you at the time, about another topic
    3. That's 2 slags in 2 different forums, what's up with that? u wanna piece o' me? If so, bring it on!!:p

If your on bout the "foot" thing bein a slag it wasnt meant to be...but has turned out gr8:D :p

Oh and you cant say that uve done as much work as me as u havent bothered 2 try and catch up yet..so haha.lol

My database is as far on, i didnt do that other thing cos it was irrelevant!!!!
    Back on topic; Are you lads gonna invade the pitch with me on monday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Are you lads gonna invade the pitch with me on monday??
    lol, the thought of jeffers having his own pitch invasion...lol...the fruit!

• Advertisement

i cant say i know jeffers well, i can barely say i know him, but what i do know is that pitch invasions shouldnt be planned, they should be an outward expression of the emtions inside u,

Eg. st pats winning, 2 minsutes to go, no way bak for st mary's, what do you do? run onto the pitch in a hope that ppl will follow meaning the match is abandonned and plated again at a later date

Eg.2 st marys win after a nail biting game, the entire terrace, including mrs'o kane, jump for joy and sprit on to the pitch, crushing the cressfallen st pats players as they all run to hold the plyers aloft to parade them around

thats teh way a pitch invasion is supposed to work, not by going on to a websit and petitioning support for it :P

Advertisement