Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Rory Cup

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

i will not be pitch invading. the only thing i will invade is...well nothing i suppose.

under extreme circumstances, i may invade the pitch. like those already metioned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

the invasion that did occour however was a proper pitch invasion.... the pats ones were overjoyed to see thier team annihalate us in teh second half, so tehy ran onto the pitch. I bet you there werent 4 or 5 ppl at teh sidelines who decided 'were gonna run onto teh picth when teh whislte blows, no instead it was out of emotion!! n by the way, i was right in the poll. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Well, what can i say? Obviously i'm disappointed, but i think the lads were victims of gamesmanship on the behalf of Maghera, unfortunatly, the game did end in a disheartening manner, buyt i'll put that down to the pressure on our boys to win!
    Hard luck lads, you owe us nothing!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

give me a lenard cohern afterworld
    so i can sigh eternally
    im so tired i cant sleep
    im a liar and a thief
    im sitting here drinking pennyroyal tea

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I think Napoleon is applicable to this thread:

"Glory is fleeting, obscurity is forever"

(Although he is still famous so maybe that negates the idea of the quote)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Paul searched for that quote

www.famousquotes.com
    (See what quote you can find today!)

I watched him do it.
    I have Pictures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I didn't you lying bastard!
    **** You Jim
    -Paul Deehan, angry at Jim

Advertisement