Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Footballer are you?

• 26-02-2003 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

http://www.o2-online.co.uk/world_cup/

You are
    Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

You are
    Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

I can live with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Waylander
    You are
    Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

I can live with that.

Not too refined to roll about clutching his face like a girl after the ball hit him on the knee during a World Cup match though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

/me also is Rivaldo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You are
    David Seaman
    You've saved England more times than anyone but unless you're joining Status Quo, you need to lose the ponytail. You're a decent bloke who always does the right thing. But the error-count is slowly on the up.

How bloody boring am I? :D

I will never, ever have a pony-tail.
    Not ever....really.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

You are
    Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

Gabriel Batistuta, apparently.

Shows how ****ing wrong you can be!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

Seems he is popular :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL

You are
    Freddie Ljungberg

Time to dye my hair red :)

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by kaids
    You are
    Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.

haha
    GAH!! The same... :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

bleh rivaldo.
    Thing is i can barely kicka football :p

Shoulda been seaman cos at least im decent enough in nets (as long as i dont have to kcik the ball :D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I'm Batigol aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

Okay I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

You are
    Freddie Ljungberg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

Steve Stauton
    long ball!
    good passing!
    and a few goals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Rivaldo.
    Now if only it was real...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

You are
    Freddie Ljungberg

Seems a few ppl are getting this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

more like a few people are gettin to carried away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Agh...dave seaman. whats wrong with me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Me is Rivaldo toooo

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

A first here then.

You are:

Patrick Viera

You're a great athlete. You've got strength, speed and legs that go on forever. Unfortunately you use all this to take out opponents in a way that might end a few careers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

You are
    Roy Keane

You're fit, you're strong and you're out of control. You're happy to pile in with fists, boots, head etc. with devastating results. Refs think you're clinically insane. As does Mick McCarthy. And they're probably right

oo aar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i got Batistuta!!! now of only i can get into his bank account!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

You are
    Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

You are
    Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled

pffff, the only aspect that is probably true is the haircut part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

:( sniff why do I have to be the nearing washed up age!

Advertisement