Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folens Physics Solutions

Options
  • 26-02-2003 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

If any of you have tried to download the Leaving Cert Physics Sample paper solutions athttp://www.folens.ie/Common/Welcome.htm you will have noticed that ya need a fecking password to log on......does anyone have the password? I tired rining that number but they won't give it. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You need to have bought the papers to get a password. Seems to be a site for teachers more than students.

Which is fair enough. If they gave their solutions free on the net, people wouldn't bother buying the handbooks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Our physics teacher gave us the password but I have since forgotten it. If I get a chance I'll get it off her tomorrow and post it up for you. (Doing my mocks at the moment so may not get to see her)

-Preach

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

GOt the password :D its <snip>
    enjoy:p

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sorry Lads, I don't think we can allow that - legalities and other crap.

Incidentally, a quick look at the page source and some simple guesswork got me access to all of the pages.

PM whitey if you want the password. Don't PM me, I'll tell you nothing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Hey Seamus,
    Sorry bout that didn't realise it was against the rules or whatever:o

Anyway I tried to get around the ol' javascript myself but couldn't would you mind sending me a pm explaining how ya did it . I would be very interested to know how you did it:)

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Get the Institute notes lads. They are priceless (Not really.. somewhere about E4,000?).

Advertisement