Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The crate of booze

Options
  • 26-02-2003 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,698 ✭✭✭

A Celtic fan, an Arsenal fan and a Rangers fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said, "It is my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to grant each of you one wish before your whipping." The Arsenal fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Arsenal fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done. The Rangers fan was next up (he had almost finished an entire six pack by himself), and after watching the scene, said "Alright! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before he whip went through again, sending the Rangers fan out crying like a little girl. The Celtic fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your supporters are some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thank you, your Royal Highness," the Celtic fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes. "Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheikh says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And, your second wish....what is it to be?" "Tie the Rangers fan to my back."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Saw it coming, but very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

lmao :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

It would be funny if not for the fact celtic fans are a bunch of idiots.
    Now swich it for pats and have a rovers fan getting whipped now that would be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rofl ,good 'un.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Hahaha. Good one mate. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it's really great! i like it, could have been shorter though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Frickin Class tis the best joke i've heard in aa long time!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mechanix

Originally posted by DerekD Goldfish
    It would be funny if not for the fact celtic fans are a bunch of idiots.
    Now swich it for pats and have a rovers fan getting whipped now that would be funny.

no there the best 4 the job...class joke lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

gwan t celtic supporter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

aw a pure classic!!!!!!
    daz a goodie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Joriain

easy to see it coming but still v.gud!

Advertisement