Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freelancers (design)

• 26-02-2003 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anybody out there know of a board for freelancers (in Ireland) to visit where jobs/proposals are posted etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

Funny you mention that with the words freelancers and Ireland in one sentence.

I subscribed to a board at wah wah wah freelanceireland.ie that does what you request.

HOWEVER

Its very quiet - for me anyway. I've had one or two requests, but the time wasn't right for me or didn't happen for them. Otherwise I'd an agency with a neck (insert flame here) getting on to "sell", and a couple of days ago some guy getting on to me asking what project I'm working on (pushy outsourcer trying a reverse work lookup<g>)

Maybe if things pickup, might be worth a look.

D.

Advertisement