Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake vs Quake 2 challenge!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 15-03-1998 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Enough of this mindless banter. lets organize a challenge match between Quake and Quake 2 players. It will be played over 2 legs, one on Quake, the other on Quake 2.

what about it?

only rule is that the players must own a registered copy of the games.
    :):):):):):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah why not. The Fenians will take you on. Use the e-mail below to contact the Fens captain and see what he thinks. I'm all for it.

: Enough of this mindless banter. lets organize a challenge match between Quake and Quake 2 players. It will be played over 2 legs, one on Quake, the other on Quake 2.

: what about it?

: only rule is that the players must own a registered copy of the games.
    : :):):):):):):)

The quake players will probably win, as it's easier to mount up a lot of frags in quake (smaller levels, faster weapons)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

: Enough of this mindless banter. lets organize a challenge match between Quake and Quake 2 players. It will be played over 2 legs, one on Quake, the other on Quake 2.

: what about it?

*bursts into tears*
    I REALLY would love to try this
    But I havent got the HD space for both games:(
    obi

What sort of fiend doesn't?

: Yeah why not. The Fenians will take you on. Use the e-mail below to contact the Fens captain and see what he thinks. I'm all for it.
    No, it's a stupid muppet idea.
    So there, now shut up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement