Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New model NTL STB

Options
  • 27-02-2003 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got the new model NTL STB yet and know the model number so we can check the specs??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

yup ive seen it....and turned it down!

my old STB kinda broke, and a repair tech guy came out (last friday, would have replied sooner but drinking and all :p) remembering this post, i asked him about it. he brought one in and showed me it. im sorry but i never got the model number. the main differances are, its smaller, but a little piece of crap. its really a very stripped down STB they got cheap. it only has one scart out and thats it, no VCR out, no RF just one scart out, and the cable in. thats it! thats why it smaller as it has nothing.

so to cut a long story short, i took a replacement STB, but the same as my old one, (pace)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

Not too sure about this as I'm not too knowledgeable with these things. I think I might have the new STB. I know it has only one scart out and no RF. It does however come with a cable that has 3 scart plugs on it. So it can be hooked up to the TV and VCR at the same time. If anyone thinks this might be the new one and wants more info, just let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Heres a link to my other thread on this subject in the ICDG Forum:

Here

Advertisement