Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyjack, Temple Bar Music Centre, Sat 15th March.

Options
  • 27-02-2003 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

GigSmart Presents

Skyjack

With Guests

Dollar Short

Saturday 15th March 2003

Temple Bar Music Centre

Admission;- € 6.00 with Flyer / € 8.00 without

Doors open at 7.30 pm

Skyjacks New Single “Give it a name” is currently No. 1 in Phantom FM’s poll chart, tune into Phantom on 91.6 FM and listen out for Skyjack’s Classic “Give it a name” or other Phantom favourites “Blister” and “Sympathy” and see what the fuss is about, if you haven’t been blown away then your probably deaf.

Log onto www.skyjackmusic.com for further details, mp3 downloads and other features.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Deadly...it's good to see them gettin' back into action again. C y'all there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Skyjack would like to thank all those who texted into phantom requesting "Give it a name" and getting it onto the phantom charts, it is much appriciated. We hope to make this gig on the 15th rockin as hell!! get paddys w/end off to a right old start!

If you havn't heard "Give it a name" yet you can still request it or you can download it from mp3.com

Thanks again!

holy ****!! i just checked the charts, and we're number 1!!! Thank you all!!

wow, for once i'm a bit speechless....

*sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FlapjackJoe

In my humble opinion, very deservedly so... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I got an e-mail saying it was off :(:( injury in the band or some thing like that.....pity both skyjack and dollar $hort are really great bands.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Dollar Short may still be playing, basically if I can get a suitable band to fill in for Skyjack, when I say suitable I mean someone with equal professionalism and can bring a crowd, I know that, that sounds like a raw deal, but this is a Saturday Night in the Music Centre, I'd never be forgiven if I put on a show and no one turned up for it.
    So if you are in a band thats been playing for the last 3 months, and you really want to play your first gig in the Music Centre, I am afraid I can't help you, the opening positions are taken and a decent proper headline act is whats being sought after.

Regards,

Niall.

...yeah apologies to all for pulling out but it really cant be helped as our guitarist will be undergoing knee surgery on the 12th, and as i'm sure most of you know, with the state of the health system, you cant pass up that chance as you might be on a waiting list forever!

We will be back, and we'll rock the tbmc once again, plans are already afoot to reschedule.........more will be revealed.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

Due to Skyjack having to cancel Ginseng are the replacement.

Still shall be a good night of rock and ****in' Roll

tbmc15thmarchposter.jpg

Advertisement