Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nwa Tna

• 27-02-2003 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

It seem Bravo may be interested in carrying TNA but they want everyone that is interested in the show to email them at enquiries@bravo.co.uk asking for the show to be shown

thanks
    Gar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

how do you know they are interested? That would be sweet! everybody should email them!!

Phelim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ImpactPlayer

I emailed and got a reply saying they have no plans to show it over here at present! It's a pity cause I downloaded some X division matches and they are awesome. AJ Styles kicks ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

yeah I got the same reply. ImpactPlayer, where did you download the x division matches from? I'd love to see some of them they sound great.

Phelim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

you can get tna off most traders - i get them of pickstapes.co.uk

he charges 10 euro per tape - with 2 shows on each (running at just under 2 hrs per show) and 5 euro per order p&p regardless of amount ordered - he takes cash (incl euro) and you usualy get your orger a week after posting - servise has been really good

tape quality is decent - but they are copies of copies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ImpactPlayer

I downloaded clips using Kazaa. It took a while but was worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭P3nfold

I seen it in the states. Rowdy roddy piper, ken shackrock, scott hall, jeff jarret were all a part of it. It's still kinda small at the moment compared to WWE, kinda like how ECW used to be, it's got a wide range of talent though. Could be good..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

the one major flaw with early tna is that it lacked direction - it felt as tough, while they wwere putting on the best show they could, ands a decent show at that, is that it had the feel of a peromotion working from one week to the next, without any real longterm planbut it is getting there and has been very good in the last 1 1/2 or 2 months

Advertisement