Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote - Revert Campaign Vault to moday ?

Options
  • 27-02-2003 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

People seem a bit unhappy with the way the module went last night. So if the majority want a rollback I'll revert the valut back to modays.

put your username and vote down, and I'll see how we are this evening at say 6:00 and go with the vote as off then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

well, I was lucky that I didn't lose any equipment, so I'm probably a bit biased but...

in a game things will go wrong. to revert the vault would set a precedent (if you remember I wanted to re-set my character to get rid of ranger levels, but decided ultimately that I would live with it).

I think money should be given to the PCs to buy new equipment, or if there is a way to transfer equipment from the vault.

I ran the same risk of losing my equipment (i just got lucky) but I am happy with the way my character eprformed/ended up. Got zero treasure, lost some money but I'd prefer to keep him as he is.

any way to mix and match vault characters?

In short, despite my arguments above, I would vote to restore the vault as more people will benefit from it than will lose out. However I would like to add that I hope that this doesn't become a regular occurrance as it takes the whole possibility of bad luck and or choice from the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I dont beleive myself that you should always be advancing, like all things in life u win some u lose some. So in light of that, and lolth setting me on the right path, the roll back will not be happening. You'll just have to share stuff between u.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement