Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polly for Slane too

Options
  • 27-02-2003 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Speechless:) :):):):):):)

60ft queenie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Even better than that - according that article they have moved Slane to Dublin so no stupid bus to get! Hurray!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

ack. i hate this. slane was a **** line up before pj harvey, so i didn't have to fork out the money (money i don't have) for a ticket without feeling like i was missing out. and now - unless she's organises her own date, which rarely happens since mcd took over as a big monolith in ireland - i'll miss seeing her. for the umpteenth time.

always happens though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

pity you have to pay to see the other dross on the bill.....polly would indeed be marvellous though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

100% deadly line-up so far.
    of the four, pj harvey would the only one i'd be interested in seeing play their own show but for a day out you can't ask for a much better line-up than this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

Originally posted by stimpson
    Even better than that - according that article they have moved Slane to Dublin so no stupid bus to get! Hurray!!!

how much manpower will this require???

no seriously, what do you mean slane is moving.
    that long journey is a major comedown

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Knobles if you look you will see the articale makes the usual mistake of saying slane dublin.

The line up is pretty good looking forard to seeing QOSA and PJ harvey the most and the others are pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

just gets better and better.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Totally agree, Polly is the only person I'd like to see on the list. Maybe maybe she'll play another gig in the city centre. It's years since she played here. And she is supposed to be my double...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

What date is Slane on this year? Dates for Witness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

Originally posted by Tara
    What date is Slane on this year? Dates for Witness?

Slane-23rd August,dunno about witnness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Witnness is 12/13th July accordin to ent.ireland.ie. Rumours of 3 day fest tho.

Only a coupla months now...bizarre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Originally posted by Pearl
    It's years since she played here. And she is supposed to be my double...

mmmmm...wanna go fora drink ??

Advertisement