Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read this.

Options
  • 17-03-1998 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Jeesus Christ, I can't believe what complete and utter bullshiit is being put up here.
    To all you moaners demanding walkovers for this weekend's events :-
    Heanet went down. We had no control over it and we certainly didnt know it was about to happen. We'd hardly invite two whole clans down to UL if we did.
    Secondly, matches couldnt be played without an Admin to change the level on the server, you gimps.
    Thirdly, the worldwide definition of an LPB is someone who plays on a 0 - 150 ping.
    If INC are lucky enough to get close to the server they don't need muppets like you moaning about it.
    What happened was very unfortunate and we are as angry as anyone else, so all you ppl who are moaning and looking for a walkover, it just proves how gutless you are and hoping for a few points instead of getting your muppet asses kicked.
    Deal with it.
    Resistance is futile.
    Don't be fightin it. (C) 1998 Brother Reaper.

Zero.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: Thirdly, the worldwide definition of an LPB is someone who plays on a 0 - 150 ping.

I think the best defination is who's playing. If I have a 200 ping, and everyone else has a 400 ping then I'm a LPB...

Apart from that, yea ur right (bout everything).

Hobbes

Advertisement