Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreamity To Extreamity - Lpb's v's Hpbs - MindPhucks Perspective

Options
  • 17-03-1998 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Hiyahs,
    Just want to blab about an article I felt appropriate to write with the latest events :)

check the features section..,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Hah!
    I don't care if youre a mate of mine Eric, prepare to be slanderised.

Firstly, I have NEVER been able to dance the Siege of Ennis around six frozen HP players no matter how bad anyones lag was.
    ***Even the Graphix and movements look like your playing in single user mode at home ***
    What an absolute crock of shiite. I dont care how many millions were spent on HeaNET, there is no F*!King way that QW could ever be compared to that. You were playing only 3 hops from the server. Not much chance of packet loss from the next room in fairness. Plenty of hops between you and UL, Eric Boyo.

And secondly, whats this? --> ** I think a few of the lpb kings would fall to quick and fast death in the hands of x-Hpbs **
    Dream on metal trash!! :) Put together a team that can take Overlord, Reaper, Bunny, Me and Krusty, we'll give you 12 fukkin months, and I'll do more than buy you a Gin&Tonic, I'll give ya a freakin Blowjob.!!!

Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Hah!
    : I don't care if youre a mate of mine Eric, prepare to be slanderised.

: Firstly, I have NEVER been able to dance the Siege of Ennis around six frozen HP players no matter how bad anyones lag was.
    : ***Even the Graphix and movements look like your playing in single user mode at home ***
    : What an absolute crock of shiite. I dont care how many millions were spent on HeaNET, there is no F*!King way that QW could ever be compared to that. You were playing only 3 hops from the server. Not much chance of packet loss from the next room in fairness. Plenty of hops between you and UL, Eric Boyo.

: And secondly, whats this? --> ** I think a few of the lpb kings would fall to quick and fast death in the hands of x-Hpbs **
    : Dream on metal trash!! :) Put together a team that can take Overlord, Reaper, Bunny, Me and Krusty, we'll give you 12 fukkin months, and I'll do more than buy you a Gin&Tonic, I'll give ya a freakin Blowjob.!!!

: Zero.

Hmmm, you may have given him an incentive to train harder.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hey Ronan, I might just take you up on that Blowjob :)

Relax the kacks, the article is not an attack on the lpbs, its just
    a viewpoint. So does that mean your going to take me up on the
    mindphuck challange then Zero ?

seeing soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

(it's on qamex, by the way)

Why drop the tinet games+ teaser, we want facts or opinion but not vaporware.

A similar service exists in my area, but the difference is that it is _now_ up and running, and it's free. I kid you not.

The most unfortunate point of the article was your statement about it being necessary to seek better ping to beat other clans in the iqcl. This is true and most unfortunate.

Advertisement