Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moste hateful place in n.ire

• 27-02-2003 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

most hateful place in northern ireland

mine would be cookstown, you would think they didn't knwo what a bin was. although ballymeena would b second

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Mine would have to be Ardboe, as it is a just a big hole which i happen to live inside!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭poeticallydead

now who is the follower?

ok Matthew i msorry...ill never post in one of your threads ever again!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

how did he follow anyone?

mines would be...hmm...Moneymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Yeah, he didn't agree with u or anything. Wot r u on about matthew???

Oh yeah, and anywhere in Tyrone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭poeticallydead

.....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Armagh "City"!
    Possibly the worst city ever, only one in europe without a train station! Its poorly laid out, georgian architecture beside 1960's flats, what's that about?
    Its full of armagh supporters too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Its full of armagh supporters too!
    funny that....:)

dunno, desertmartin would be except for the good friends i have here so probably cookstown, not because of football or anything. its because i dont see anything going for it!

ever notice theway people from magherafelt hate cookstown (and viceversa) because of football, and their bigger friends tell them to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

tyrone and armagh....

full of funny people doing funny things......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 The Padzter

I agree. Armagh, (and I live here, remember), is a complete ****hole.

No trains, no broadband, no jobs, no places for younger people to go, too many stuck up 'snobs' who are actually in the dole queue on Monday mornings. Everyone in it needs a good hard slap across the face and told to wake up. Otherwise, the place is dammned. Stay away.....

Its pretty hard to go near Armagh at the minute as Mr. Kernan and the rest of the Armagh team are ****ting dem selves coz they no Tyrone r gonna kick der asses again next time the 2 teams meet:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Shawhir

By Jazuz can you see the pattern! The general majority hate the places they are from! Big Up for me! Come on your taking it for granted, go to Bangladesh for a week and you'll be then complaining about the food and your homes will smell as sweet as flowers again.

Advertisement