Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing pics problem

• 28-02-2003 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

i have recently had a problem viewing the pics i have on my comp. I go in and i can see the little thumbnail one but whn i go to click on then to enlarge them it just says this!. I used to be able to look at them fine, but just recently like a few weeks to a month or so ago i noticed the problem. Can anybody tell me why thins is happening an how to fix it so i can look at my pics properly, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

can't fix that problem, but i recommend irfanview for browsing image folders
    best freeeware program ever
    probably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

what you can try doing in this :

1) Right click on ANY jpg file withing its directory
    2) Change the program that it Opens With, to Pain or something better if you have it

as im not running XP at the moment I can think of anything else that may help you out...

/edit

did a quick search on www.micrsoft.com/support and came up with these results. you may find the answer there....

if the link above doesnt work for some reason, use view jpg as the search key...

Advertisement