Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:(

Options
  • 28-02-2003 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Aww that took pure donkeys* to load up, and its not even that good...was it meant to be funny?

*Donkeys=a long length of time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I like your sig ironbrew.

and I know that's going to annoy lots of curious people with sigs turned off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I think that banana looks pretty cool :D

...and I know that's going to annoy lots of curious people with sigs turned off
    lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Amp your sig makes me want to vom. I'm amazed you haven't been banned for that sick picture you have there. Can the admin please be warned?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

we can if someone warns us... with like a link, in like a post or using the report-this-post link. or on the admin/support board or an email. or on the mod forum.

Or of course we could use our amazing ability toscan boards like Data from startrek to read every post (and sig, and sig-alteration) in less then a minute each because anything longer and you wouldnt get 24 hours worth read in 24 hours...

Oh and to make this post on-topic.... no bananas, ironbrew that sig is way too long.

DeV.

Advertisement