Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championship manager 4 demo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

tis v sluggish... but I like it overall...they removed a lot of functions from the demo though.. also, there is one huge huge bug that must be fixed before I consider buying the game

ROY KEANE PLAYS FOR IRELAND
    It must be fixed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Originally posted by Tizlox
    tis v sluggish... but I like it overall...they removed a lot of functions from the demo though.. also, there is one huge huge bug that must be fixed before I consider buying the game

ROY KEANE PLAYS FOR IRELAND
    It must be fixed!!

Haha :D

Another bug that me and a few of my mates encountered was the charity sheild match.

It said i won 2-1 as liverpool, but when i checked the score on a different screen it said 2-0 to arsenal.

Same sort of thing happened to a few of my mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Whats that about 3 friendlies? Its a 6 month fully playable demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I think all the teams have their friendly fixtures prearranged and they don't let you change them, so your stuck with whatever friendlies you have.

I must say I really liked the game presuming that the real release will run an awful lot less creakily. The 2-d match engine is fantastic and that was the bit I was most worried about really convincing and good.

The tactics looked fairly bewildering at first but when I got the hang of them they were enjoyable rather than a distraction.

I do worry about the ability of a total newbie to CM picking it up and finding it accesible. But that, as they say, isn't my problem.

Advertisement