Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUGGESTION - New Forum - "SWAP SHOP"

Options
  • 28-02-2003 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Hail powers that be.

I'm in the process of concluding another barter transaction through the boards, and was thinking (uh-oh). What I was thinking about was going for a rake of pints, cos it's Friday.

After I thought about that, I thought - wouldn't it be great if there was a board that you could list out what stuff you have lying about the place (I have TONS of it), and others could browse your menu, post their own, and things could be bartered and swapped about.

The "For sale" and "Wanted" boards don't really cater for this kind of thing. This is more of a "I've got this, what have you got?" kinda forum. Money may or may not be used as a supplement. I've got stuff lying about gathering dust, that alot of people would love to get their hands on.

Sound any way reasonable? Anyone?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

lets set up a swap meet once a month, and swap everything everything computer related :D

Advertisement