Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who's on my IIS???

Options
  • 28-02-2003 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

howdy folks.

i'm running IIS on win2k and i was wondering if you guys knew of any app that would let me see who is connecting to my machine and what they're downloading. most of the apps i've come accross will only show who is connected to my computer, how long they've been there, or how many bytes they've downloaded. what i was looking for is something that will show the files that were accessed and by who, aswell as the other stuff.

any suggestions would be much appreciated

thanx. :)

ok... for anybody who might be interested, i found one that seems to do the job pretty well. c**tish to get working properaly but i got there in the end. its the IIS Server Monitor Pro and it can be got here... http://www.im-software.co.uk/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Dizz

Wots wrong with looking in your log files, if there ain't much traffic?

Dizz

Advertisement