Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally LEAP

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 romi

thegills,did you get an los test?
    I'd say that you should be able to get it too,have a hop on to your roof and check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Lads, Lassies
    Do you think I should wait for the eircom residential DSL (e45 + VAT).
    Did you have to pay any up-front costs - installation, switches etc.

I'm not to sure about eircom as for sure they will have a cap on it(3gigs),I still have not payed the installation fee but it is I think 199 euros but the good thing about Leap is that it is uncapped and I should not have any problems since I only download after midnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by jow

Until that, I have to hold my account from utvip just for gaming....

your in a sad state of affairs if you have to goto utv for gaming :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

Originally posted by ando
    your in a sad state of affairs if you have to goto utv for gaming :p

what do you do with your evenings? ;)

no, honest: we have league battles two times a week.
    This makes 15 hours a week, so at least 60 hours a month.
    UTV is the cheapest until Leap has the problem fixed.....

And the ping times are as worse as with eircom (around 100 to uk servers with isdn)

jochen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dj_deevey

hey romi im in woodford too at the bottom of the hill (first roundabout) , are you around that part or up the top ?

Im looking at getting this done but didnt think the transmitter was visible... could be wrong.

if its an option i'll get the LOS test done asap :) nice to hear it "might" be an option, after working for both NTL and Chorus who both were "in the final stages" of getting BB up n running when i left em... bear in mind it was near 4 yrs ago i was with NTL and 2 yrs ago with chorus ! arrrragh,

and of course Iv been chasing eircom as well as NTL.

Now tell you the truth iv even considered moving house if it means high speed access and i put this to NTL and asked them to send me info on where EXCATLY the have BB on offer so i can plan moving perhaps........ i never got a response.... hello ?

dj_deevey,yuo know the shops right? well I'm right behind the shops where boomers pub is,first house around the corner.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dj_deevey

Nice one,

If you can get it then surely i can, i dont think the road goes up in a hill that much to warrent me not getting it.... whoohoo, looks like BB here we go ! :D

I'll get back onto them tomorrow

You will be able to get it for sure,make sure to keep us updated.;)

Advertisement