Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you own ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

PC and PS2.
    also am saving for operation to get me a big willy.
    then ye can all come down to my house to play with it!!!

seriously the console war wont really start untill ps3 Vs Xbox 2
    that should be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

atari 2600 (with original joysticks and paddles)
    Commodore 64
    Commodore 128
    Amiga 500
    Amiga 1200
    PS1
    PS2
    GameBoy
    several pcs (286 upwards)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by Sarky
    Is Dark Alliance any good? Does it follow the actual Baldur's Gate story? Or is it really an unrelated dungeon hack'n'slash? From what I read off the blurb, there were only three classes, is that true? (Can't imagine life without my Kensai or Blade...)

Dunno about the classes, but it is a hack and slash.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yes tis a simple version of BG - hack and slash with 3 classes...some nice graphics though...

i cant bleve gamecube seems to have outsold X-box by so much and it isnt TOO far behind ps2 seeing as ps2 had a big head start plus alot of ppl buy for dvd...im shocked by plesantly surprised :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Its amusing you can base how sales of consoles have done by looking at a pole of about 100 (removing big willies and ppl who own more than one)
    I'd say a massive percentage of console owners don't have pc's, and therefore won't even see this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

hmm that much is true... on the other hand it is a rough estimate and im sure 90% of console owners have access to a pc in this day and age :/

its also a repensan0tationable of the consoles owned by boards members is it not ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by Tusky
    yes tis a simple version of BG - hack and slash with 3 classes...some nice graphics though...

i cant bleve gamecube seems to have outsold X-box by so much and it isnt TOO far behind ps2 seeing as ps2 had a big head start plus alot of ppl buy for dvd...im shocked by plesantly surprised :)

As I suspected. Seems unfair to the great story of BG that there had to be a "dumbed down" version produced with flashier 3d graphics. I'll also bet there are no books that fill in the world's background lying about, as it would distract you from killing things and collecting magic stars or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

PC for me though i would like a ps2, whats tha chance of me getting one of them!

Anyway this poll is going to be a little biased towards the pc it being on the net! How many people used their Game cube or what ever to vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

PC only here. Used to have consoles but have never looked back since entering the big bad world of PCs....and UT, and Medieval Total War:)

Advertisement