Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you like to see on this board???New ideas wanted!!!!!

Options
  • 01-03-2003 1:12pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok things a bit quiet here lately,so we want your input.
    What would you like to see here????
    Any and all ideas welcome!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

how about extending the range of the topics beyond just pets to animals in general, i.e. talks about wildlife programs n the like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Pet Psychology :D

Animal Behaviour / Training Tips :rolleyes:

Animal Agony Aunt :cool:

c0y0te

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Originally posted by azezil
    how about extending the range of the topics beyond just pets to animals in general, i.e. talks about wildlife programs n the like?

So maybe a name change ie. Animals/Pets ?????????
    As for the Animal Agony Aunt
    I can see it now Dear Hellrazer/Koneko my pet whatever keeps getting up on everything.What do I do???

Maybe one of these on the PI boards would be better.
    I was actually thinking more along the lines of Animal rescue,names of places willing to take in strays that dont euthanize them etc.,recommendations on boarding kennels since its coming up to the holiday time of year etc.etc.
    Im even thinking of putting a few care sheets up here on keeping exotic pets/any pets.
    Richie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

More links are always good :)

Also a rename might be good. To cover animals in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

How about calling it"animal/pet issues"? that way you can get views about animal cruelty/welfare as well as people discussing their own pets and getting advice. That still leaves lots of room for discussing programms about wildlife aswell.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

A "Know your nerds' pets" sticky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

lol Don1.. good idea

I'd like to see some peoples accounts of what it's like to keep strange animals (like parrots, tarantulas, tortoises, etc) and how much time they take up and how much they cost to feed/keep/etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I would Like to see more stuff on tropical fish

Advertisement