Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manakin last night (mark 2)

Options
  • 01-03-2003 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

so anyone go? what did you think? i have already shared my views with Mick-e but i thought I Am Mine, Aerials, Brain Stew and Serve the servants were class! disappointed with Nutshell, but i would want it 2 be perfect, wouldn't i?

i left pretty early, so i cant say THAT much, but what did everyone else think? i thought it was another great night

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy aya ya ya ayayaya yayayayaaya yaoaioooooou need i say more? ****ing class !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 killerisme

yeh i was there in some form. what didnt u like about nutshell? was it the chorus where i whistled instead of using falsetto?my voice was kinda gona at that point so i had2 whistle. i thought our best song was mayb clone jesus, alive or swallowed, the crowd responded most to piggy hill which i feel is discouraging as it was a pisstake.
    Petere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

yea the chorus sucked and you forgot two lines that i knew (i sung along to the whole song you see)

i should have sung it

also, I Am Mine was better than Alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

good work lads
    thought the gig was pretty good.
    my fave was probably Swallowed, very good song.
    Piggy of the Hill was very funny, well done petey you sounded good on that. was micky ok after lithium? purple like.....

se you next saturday!

no matter how far or how close i get or go from the things that affect me, i can never escape the ghosts of the psat, and teh **** of the present, ho humm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 killerisme

ok well i liked doin alive better. ****ed solos up in both it and i am mine but dnt think ne1 noticed so i dnt care. i didnt rly enjoy myself because was pissed of n stressed out about collecting n settin up equipment. should be better craic on saturday(for me neway) cus were using all the screamin gypsies class equipment. 2 marshall halfstacks, 300watt bass amp and great PA for vocals.
    oh yeah and when i shouted "are you guys ready to rock" at the start i didnt mean it to sound cheesy. i was supposed to follow it up with a stupid smart remark but i got interupted by Oisin and i jst looked stupid. oh well, i care not.
    Petere

...and i cant go to that one! how gay

i was the most enthusiastic there:P as most ppl noted and let it be known to me by a serious of horrified glances from most of the ppl there, manakin were great as usual...hmmmmm if only ppl knew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

<sarcasm> Nice sig Terry. </sarcasm>

<sarccasm> thanks fade ur the best drummer in the whol e wide world :D<sarcasm>

• Advertisement

this thread aint just as good as the previous one...

ill shoulder the blame for that one if u want ! lol it went downhill after the first time i posted, which unfortunately was the first post lol

Advertisement