Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Series of MutantX...what is the world coming to?

Options
  • 01-03-2003 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

New series starts on sky1 next week....ffs what blind/deaf TV executive gave this shiot another series.....truelly bull plop of TV atm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

They take an idea of super powered mutants and just feck it up royally, i love x-men in all their representations but mutant x just stinks! how could they have gotten it so wrong! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Now that just makes me sick!

The amount of good shows i sat down to watch only to have them cancled after season 1 and this crap keeps on going!
    This show needs to be put down or something!

Start a letter writing campagin to have the show cancled just like the one`s they had in the 60`s to keep Star Trek alive, but oppsite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Metaxis

yes its funny like that how somthing with so much potenchal can just be so unbeliveably crap i think it might have somthing to td with sky one coz we have them to thank for such plop on a stick as dinotopa and all the other ones like that i mean dont the producers of this show have aney taste and he fact that theres a second series just gos to show that ppl are acualy watching this but how drunk or stoned would u have to be to watch that???????????:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Cute girls, good looking guys. Its sci-fi Dawsons Creek. 'Nuff said.

I have to say that I'm watching it now, and its STILL total muck. What happened to the white haired evil guy from the last series? Was he killed off?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

There was a new bad guy in the series for a while (gabriel) who stuck the white haired guy(eckhart) in one of the status pods. Nobody remembered to rescue him...

I actually quite liked Eckhart. He was the one good character in the series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah I liked him too. In a series of totally forgettable characters, he stood out as memorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Its utter mindless crap that wouldnt even make a good comic. Marvel are the main producers on the show so I cant see it going away. I reckon the only reasion they produce it is to raise awareness of the "super hero comic" and thus boost there sales.

Advertisement