Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQCL Games Rescheduled

Options
  • 18-03-1998 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

WHO THE KCUF GIVES ANY1 THE RIGHT TO RESCHEDULE GAMES WITHOUT ANY!!!!!!! NOTICE????
    last weekend (the VTX-CS game weekend anyway) i log on to check e-mail and am told that CS now have a game!!
    we had NO! notice and not one of our players was told till 2 45 (15 before game) so whats the phuck is going on????
    it was lucky that i managed to get a team together in time but its a bit of a pizs-take!!!
    c'mon lads get it together

SeP

PS it was lucky we won, otherwise i might have got mad!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

: WHO THE KCUF GIVES ANY1 THE RIGHT TO RESCHEDULE GAMES WITHOUT ANY!!!!!!! NOTICE????
    : last weekend (the VTX-CS game weekend anyway) i log on to check e-mail and am told that CS now have a game!!
    : we had NO! notice and not one of our players was told till 2 45 (15 before game) so whats the phuck is going on????
    : it was lucky that i managed to get a team together in time but its a bit of a pizs-take!!!
    : c'mon lads get it together

: SeP

: PS it was lucky we won, otherwise i might have got mad!

So when was this mail sent then SeP?
    I had planned on putting on loads of fun games this weekend, and mailed lots of clans asking
    them to get back to me about whether they wanted to replay a game or not, but havn't heard
    back from most of them, so there's going to be feck all rescheduled games this weekend.

If clan contacts aren't checking their mail regularly there's bugger all I can do about
    giving people ample notice of resceduled games.

Mouserat

PS - I STILL havn't heard back from lots of you - are those games from last weekend going ahead again or not?

Advertisement