Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a duck and a skunk

Options
  • 01-03-2003 10:54pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

There is no ambiguity here - this joke was racist. Therefore TomTom has been banned from the humour board for 1 week.
    The rules are clearly laid out in the charter, so there are no excuses for "misinterpreting" them.

Bio

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Ur suppose to say "you must be a knacker"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

there is a lot of variations. I know it's racest and i suppose there is less chance of a knacker reading this than a paki.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

i dont really get the refernce to a paki?
    Why a paki?
    :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

jesus dat is one dumb joke....and not very good at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Why pakistanis? There are plenty of other minority groups out there. Or you could just do the morally acceptable thing and say "You look like a skunk, you have a tail like a skunk and you smell like sh1t, so you must be a nazi/white supremacist/racist/George Bush."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

awful:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

yup, there goes yet more tumbleweed.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

controversial methinks :eek:

Advertisement