Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

login screen suggestion

Options
  • 02-03-2003 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

I refer to the login screen u get if u are logged out n try to reply to a thread / start a new one etc.

Generally i find login tabs are just on tab appart - move from username, password and submit by pressing the tab key once after each entry but on that screen i frequently hit the 'forgot password' tab by mistake!!

Just a minor thing, but if you just put the forgoten password and new user tabs underneath it'd make me a happier camper ;)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

I second this.

Has happened to me a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

the question is WHY would you be logged out of the wonderful Boards.ie in the first place??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Kaimera
    the question is WHY would you be logged out of the wonderful Boards.ie in the first place??

So that the next person to use that computer in the Internet Café doesn't get to use your boards account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Originally posted by Bard
    So that the next person to use that computer in the Internet Café doesn't get to use your boards account.

Yea same with boards.ie users in college.

See quite alot of people forgetting to log out. :rolleyes:

Advertisement