Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stone Cold for Smackdown

• 02-03-2003 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

I heard a rumour that Stone Cold will be going to Smackdown but probably not till after Rock/Stone Cold at Wrestlemania

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

quite correct, as Austin before he left and indeed after he came back has always believed that the Smackdown show had the best mix of story telling and wrestling

He has always been highly critical of the Raw createive team, and only this weekend its been reported that he suggested to get rid of the creative team of RAW altogether (a great idea in my mind)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

I'll drink to that! The RAW booking team sucks, if I was Austin i'd want to get onto Smackdown ASAP. Although The Rock does make the show at least watchable-it still is horribly booked, and ends up looking like a mess every week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

The fact that Tommy Dreamer has just been added to the raw writing team is a good thing, hopefully it'll gradually get better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Its a fact that dreamer and Austin dont see Eye to eye, so this could prove to be a bit of a muddle.

I think Austin will go to Smackdown, It wont really matter tho cos of next years(ie:after wrestle mania) main story line, the Insursction on the brands. I really dont know hat role Austin wil play in this.

HANZA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Originally posted by Hanza
    Its a fact that dreamer and Austin dont see Eye to eye, so this could prove to be a bit of a muddle.

and where did you hear that interesting little fact, as far as I have read and know, there is nothing between Austin and Dreamer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Just by word of mouth...

What about the Dreamer/Austin confrontation of 1998? The 2 were the big stars at that time in their respective companies.

Dreamer and Booker were ment to be the origional Alliance leaders before Austin got involved. Austin said he wasnt having any of it, so Dreamer missed out on many WWE (at that time WWF) PPV main events.

Anyway do u guys realy think that the Austin on Raw/Dreamer on creative is gonna clash? NO! Cos' Austin wont listen to the creative team, Come on! Everyone has read the Austin Raw mag interview...

Infact Im looking at it now... Framed on my wall :)

I really dont think dreamer and austin are even gonna have the chance to get at each other..

HANZA!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Originally posted by Hanza
    It wont really matter tho cos of next years(ie:after wrestle mania) main story line, the Insursction on the brands. HANZA

would you be able to elaborate on this please

Advertisement