Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IwW Live April 27th.

• 02-03-2003 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

IwW (Irish Whip Wrestling) presents April Anarchy; this April 27th 2003.

There will be a Matinee Show at 2.30pm and an Evening show at 7.00pm.

The Venue is Temple Theatre in Dublin's City Centre.

Stars will include Jerry Lynn, Jonny Storm, April Hunter, Slyk Wagner Brown, Robbie Brookside and many more.

Tickets and Credit card bookings are available at The Central Ticket Bureau at Liberty Hall, Eden Quay, Dublin 1. Ph. 01-8721122. Both the Matinee & Evening shows will be completly different matches. So anybody thinking that they will see the same show at either event is wrong.

Main Event for the Matinee Show;
    Jerry Lynn vs Slyk Wagner Brown

Main Event for the Eveing Show;
    Jerry Lynn vs Jonny Storm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

OH ROCK THE F()$K on!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!

JONNY VS JERRY.... Quick, QUICK some one pass me a brown paper bag.... IM HYPERVENTALATING!

Thats it, Im going to both shows, It means a day off work(oh dear) but whos with me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

this months powerslam carries a piece advertising the IWW event on april 27th

SHIN

Advertisement