Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popstar* - Blo.tooth & Violent Sky in Whelans, Thursday 6th of March...Phantasm After

Options
  • 03-03-2003 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hey Everyone,
    Just another reminder that Popstar* are playing Whelans this Thursday Night (6th of March) with our good friends Blo.tooth & Violent Sky. Doors open at 8pm and it's a mere €7 in with a flyer or €8 without....flyers are available throughout the music shops in town or you can print them out at either www.popstar.ie or www.gigsmartireland.com in the next day or so.
    This show is gonna RAWK and of course Whelan's after show club, Phantasm will see you all partying til the wee hours of Friday morning !!!
    See ya'll there,
    kranog

http://www.popstar.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Huh? Blo.tooth supporting you guys?

I thought they were away recording an album.

well. I'll be there so. Bit strange. What time are they on? Is it the full band? how long they playin for?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

supporting sounds so pompus dude.......it's a gig that we organised and we've wanted to gig together for ages....they will be playing as a full band....they'll be on around 9:15pm roughly and they'll be playing for about 40 minutes...
    It's going to be a great night, be sure to check our good selves out too though !!!
    Seeya there...
    Chris

http://www.popstar.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FlapjackJoe

Hmmmm, there's no little asterisk after your name anywhere on the website... ;)

I'll be there too... Now if only I can find out where to print the damn flyer from... :)

Yeah I know....It shall be up on the site hopefully by tonight !!!
    Seeya there man....
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

This is gonna be a really good night. Lookin' forward to this muchly... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FlapjackJoe

Originally posted by kranog
    you can print them out at...in the next day or so.

OK, I'll read in future, promise... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

That giant butterfly is a bit scary!

Tis aiiiight Sandi-Baby......
    I think Billy takes these pictures himself and fuses them together and then makes fliers out of them....that how talented the lads in Popstar* are.....now if only we could play music !!! :)
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

sorry. Just me. Bet kranog is checkin this every hour to see who's payin any attention.

Anyway, I'll just say anything so Kranog can reply and keep this post the top thread.

dum de dum de dum

There we go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i'll be there, should be a class night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 P o P s T a R

FYI - Blotooth and Popstar are both recording their albums at the moment. We've got about half of ours done...Still got loads more work to do. As far as I know both bands are taking time from their busy recording schedules to play this gig, after that it's back to the studio grindstone:)

It should be a good night though, Popstar haven't played Whelans in over a year, and it's Phantasm night so there will be a good buzz at the gig.

Dave
    www.popstar.ie:D

Advertisement