Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin St....

Options
  • 03-03-2003 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Why is it that this college is the best in Ireland? It can't be stopped...I think that maybe it has something to do with the excellent Student's Union staff or the class reps that work so hard.Still lacks in one area though....women.What's the story with the severe lack of women in Kevin St. Not just decent women but just women in general.....dissapointing to any freshers who might be under the impression that they're going to get laid in the first two weeks! Anyway....good $h1t out of Kevin St.

I know a fair few people that post here from DIT.....I await your replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I think it sucks, word on the Street is Aungier street lassies r dirty. In a bad way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Check out the Aung St birds. Especially marketing birds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Kevin st is cool like real sound ppl.. but aungier st is better.. they must have like €2,000,000 worth of computers there (no kidding)
    and the food is nicer =D

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Polonious

Aungier st ladies are in a class of their own. Especially the business and language studens... A hell of a lot better than KST...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by Repli
    Kevin st is cool like real sound ppl.. but aungier st is better.. they must have like €2,000,000 worth of computers there (no kidding)
    and the food is nicer =D

really eh?

cisco silently plans his break in

heh heh......do'h

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Grimes
    I think it sucks, word on the Street is Aungier street lassies r dirty. In a bad way

What as in their an idiot's guide to STI's? Never heard that b4 btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I'm shocked at your talk, all of you!

As an Aungier St. Buuurrrrd can I just say that we're not all fuppin dirty and some of us have brains and, wait for it, opinions!!

Although the only ones you've mentioned are marketing, business and languages so that's okay. No one remembers us journalism ones.

Maybe that's coz there's only 30 per year, max, compared to about 5million doing business or marketing or whatever.

Heehee they'll never find us.

Yours in hiding,
    Roxy.

Actually I'm in the library right now typing this and yes, we do have an awful lot of computers. Nice ones too. And yes the food is good. But that's only coz of the new canteens. In previous years it was mank. And we only had that crappy old canteen upstairs and the library was about a third of the size so Thank You Mountjoy Square for coming down to us and getting us all these new facilities!

Roxy,
    I am fully aware of the journalism birds. A few come to mind instantly.

I personally haven't come across any dirty (bad) Aung St birds, I have come across some dirrty (good) ones though.

What year you in btw. I would hazard a guess that your initials are AS?

Regards,
    Steve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Nein, mein Freund, my initials ain't AS. I'm intrigued though as to who AS is and why she is the focus of such attention? Goodness me, poor girl.

And as for my year, well there's a one in four chance that you could guess correctly. Although I'm obviously not a first year so that whittles it down somewhat.

I guess you're a d'aungier street chap then? My sources say yes. Our survey says.....

Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

Who cares!!!!

;)

Anyway, there are quite a few women in Kevin St. Be grateful and thankful as it is mainly the various Sciences in the college. And when compared with Bolton St, which has about 50 women or so(only a guess, not sure on exact figure) in the entire college, stay happy.

Plus some of the women are amazing.

• Advertisement

AS won VIP passes to the Tivoli in our comp and she is in aung st.

Yes am in AST and no not first year.

Advertisement