Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paul McCartney rip off

• 03-03-2003 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Ok check this out and be prepared to be píssed off:

Paul McCartneys European Tour

http://www.paulmccartney.com/HTML/HTMLindex.php#

Standing prices (some examples)

Ireland: €75

Belgium: €35

Barcelona: €45

Munich: €40

London: £35

This is a totally unacceptable state of affairs....

davej

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

I always said I'd go see PMcC if he came to Ireland. But the ticket prices are just offensive.

Ideally, nobody would fork out these huge sums (€105 for a seat!) and prices would be lowered but I imagine with the pent-up demand the concert will be a sell-out. [Ticketmaster.ie tells me that all the €105 tickets are sold out!]

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

it's the kind of prices you'd expect to pay a tout. Another area we can add to the list of things we are ripped off on. Read an article about this yesterday and it seems the likes of Paul McCartney charges the same fee no matter where he's playing but then the organisers decide what to charge. They are using the same old excuse that insurance costs are so hign in Ireland etc etc. If you ask me, all these people see Ireland as an easy target when it comes to charging us because they all get away with it as our Government couldn't give a rats arse about us.

Advertisement