Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New USB Pen Drives

• 03-03-2003 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about these?

Im thinking of getting a twinmos 512mb one to bring stuff home from college, lightning fast connection in college which i aint got at home!

Anyone used one or thinking about getting one???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

My mate got a 128Mb one from komplett says they are class
    really handy just plug them in and bobs your uncle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭SlimShady

sweet, exactly what i was looking for except the last bit about bob being my uncle...dont like that at all...who is bob anyway? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They're genius.... got a 32mb one in Compustore about this time last year (I know.... I know.... :rolleyes:). Got a 128mb version last july. Brilliant pieces of technology. So useful.

On a slight tangent, I saw in this months PC format that you can get USB Antennae now (same size as a pen drive). Get 2 of them and you have an instant wireless network. Very very cool..... GBP£65 each, I think....

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I got a 256mb TwinMOS beastie off Komplett a few weeks ago and they are the dogs b*llocks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah i have a twinmos 128 meg from komplett damn happy with it very good piece of hardware

• Advertisement
Advertisement