Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with AOE II

Options
  • 03-03-2003 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

I have just downloaded an expansion for AOE II to age of conquers. I don’t think its exactly legal but hey it was free ! . Anywho everything installed fine but the sound effects don’t work. In the set up screen the music works and during the gave the “voice overs” work . Just the sound effects such as battle noises, battle alarms, villager sounds and general noises like that wont work.

Can anyone help me fix this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

warezmonkey.jpg

tu tut tut

they are not there. they have been ripped out to make it smaller. easiest way to fix it is to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

yeah i was afraid of that.

I guess I better dust of the wallet and actually spend some money. Dag namit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Read the rules on this board before you post anything else. Next time you will be banned. Basically we set uncle Shinji on you.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement