Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Link to A to Z for satellitereceivers

• 03-03-2003 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Click on the link and then on DIGITALRECEIVERS

www.satellite-heaven.de

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

PS..While you are there ,take a look at XTREME,

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Nice enough receiver though I still think the coolest one is the Dreambox DM7000 from Dream Multimedia! It would cool under anyones telly! ;)

dream1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by irishbyte
    Nice enough receiver though I still think the coolest one is the Dreambox DM7000 from Dream Multimedia! It would cool under anyones telly! ;)

...except the box itself does not really belong under a telly, well unless you have it on a wireless network.
    Currently its a hackers dream [to a certain extent] but way beyond what the hummy 5400 offered.

Too many NDA's surrounding the IBM processor though and many rumors that it is not fast enough to handle mpeg4 or DivX.

The box is for the hardcore and not for your viewing leisure and even from a hardware point of view is still beta...imo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Yeh, I heard that the Dreambox isn't really finished.

Why be a pioneer? The Pioneers get the arrows in the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

I only accept orders for the Xtreme if the purchaser tells me it is for educational use only;) ;);)

• Advertisement
Advertisement