Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What does IT Carlow need?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

yeah those heartless bitches that like it from behind

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

€4 for three condoms or a life time of bills for either a little kid or treatment of a nasty disease. I'll pay the four euro thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

just sayin that they are a whole lot cheaper in the chemist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

that they are. I remeber that u used to be able to get a 20 pack for the same price as 2 pack from a pub

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

What the hell were you buying, they must have been a cheap brand? I never remember being able to get them that cheap and you are only five years older than me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I kinda have to buy in bulk!
    Be in and out (pardon the pun) of the chemist like a yoyo otherwise !
    HAHA! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

yo yos go up and down ya muppeh!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

yes but how repeditivly??(spelling?) thats why i was comparing it to a yoyo.........for the motion not the direction!

mmmmm........... yoyo's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Zactly!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

In all fairness lads nearly every one of you has given out to me for spaming and you discuss your sex lifes what does that have to do with education. bastards

nothing, but we are talking about what Carlow it needs and it needs another 50 comdom machines so that when the rest of us want a comdom we dont have to give out to Shak1 for getting all of them

Advertisement