Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone from offaly ........... hot stuff also

Options
  • 18-03-1998 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

if ur in offaly and ud like to play a huge quake game 1 v 1 well im helping to set
    one up if u would like to join it r want more info about it just e-mail me

anyone got any id's where i could get a some hot cpu stuff ( vidio cards ram memory chips )
    etc. please e-mail me also

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: if ur in offaly and ud like to play a huge quake game 1 v 1 well im helping to set
    : one up if u would like to join it r want more info about it just e-mail me

: anyone got any id's where i could get a some hot cpu stuff ( vidio cards ram memory chips )
    : etc. please e-mail me also

Are you from near tullamore? cos I think there's a cybercafe in tullamore that our local cafe in maynooth is having a LAN match with (clan destine). You could sign up and join in the fun!! Probably with free lifts to maynooth or maybe it'll be in offaly, I don't know!!! If you're interested, I can get more details (there aren't any yet really cos it was just mentioned off the cuff and nothing's been done about organising it).

The general format of maynooth LAN matches is two clan matches, followed by big dirty free for alls, and a bucket of one-on-ones, followed by the pub and more quake and then sabrinas house for videos and curry chips - it's a tough life!! The offer's open to any quakers/clans in the Kildare/Dublin/leinster/ireland/earth area. There'll be floors to kip on if ye need it (on the weekend, there's the option of a lock-in for all-night gaming).

EWJ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

cant waight

: : if ur in offaly and ud like to play a huge quake game 1 v 1 well im helping to set
    : : one up if u would like to join it r want more info about it just e-mail me

: : anyone got any id's where i could get a some hot cpu stuff ( vidio cards ram memory chips )
    : : etc. please e-mail me also

: Are you from near tullamore? cos I think there's a cybercafe in tullamore that our local cafe in maynooth is having a LAN match with (clan destine). You could sign up and join in the fun!! Probably with free lifts to maynooth or maybe it'll be in offaly, I don't know!!! If you're interested, I can get more details (there aren't any yet really cos it was just mentioned off the cuff and nothing's been done about organising it).

: The general format of maynooth LAN matches is two clan matches, followed by big dirty free for alls, and a bucket of one-on-ones, followed by the pub and more quake and then sabrinas house for videos and curry chips - it's a tough life!! The offer's open to any quakers/clans in the Kildare/Dublin/leinster/ireland/earth area. There'll be floors to kip on if ye need it (on the weekend, there's the option of a lock-in for all-night gaming).

: EWJ

Advertisement